Forecast for Moab, Utah, for the next 10 days calls for mid 60's. Hmmmm, should I go or should I stay?
My rocks here in The Crevice are all white with snow; I could use some red in my life... and some sun that lasts all day long... and some noise reduction... and a long canyon rim hike followed by a tall sweaty glass of IPA at the Moab Brewery.
How shall I break this impulse to Bobbie?
|The Three Sisters, formerly called The Three Nuns. I guess they got tired of celibacy :))|
It's a tough choice, look at this!!! I could flip a coin.
But why leave such matters to chance?
What if I lose the toss?
What if the Moab forecast is wrong?
Ms Destiny awaits in Canyonlands... or her ugly step sister, Ms Disaster?
Ah, the sun just arrived to The Crevice. I'll go for a walk with Bobbie and think about it. Mid 40's here feels pretty good when old Sol is beaming down. Only two more weeks till Sedona's out my window.
Thanks to Paul and Rebecca for a lovely evening last night... enjoyed your company :))