HEADER PHOTO DESCRIPTION:

HEADER PHOTO DESCRIPTION: Desert Storm
NOTE: Open post and then Single Click On first Post Photo to view an album in a more detailed, larger format...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kitty Quail Coincidence


I took these shots of a pretty male Quail on the fly... out Petroleous Rex's passenger window. I didn't think they would be very good because I hardly stopped and the subject was nearly a hundred feet away.
But the little guy was all dressed up and posing and I had nothing to lose by trying to zoom in with my Canon Digital Elph. 


I didn't know there was a cat in the window until I downloaded and further cropped the images in order to make the Quail larger. What a happy coincidence... and what a camera  :)).


"Pretty Bird"


Help Grow the BCB!

If you enjoyed the photos or thoughts on this post
please help out by clicking on the "f" (Facebook) 
and/or "t" (twitter) box below
Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!! Bobbie should do this as a watercolor! Cheers, Scamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scamp, you've come out of hiding!!! :))
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

If you like reading blog posts...from any blogger...consider leaving a "tip" in the form of a "comment" to the author, lest the blog might disappear from perceived lack of interest.