HEADER PHOTO DESCRIPTION:

HEADER PHOTO DESCRIPTION: Desert Storm
NOTE: Open post and then Single Click On first Post Photo to view an album in a more detailed, larger format...

Saturday, November 23, 2019

The Rain, The Park, And Other Things...


As it turns out, even rock stars get old...


Given the demographics of my blog, I'm pretty sure almost all BCB readers remember The Cowsills. The title of this post is from a song that takes me back to my Junior year in high school, and an unrequited crush I had on a pretty girl. She looked right through me as we passed in the halls every day. I did not exist in her "world," didn't measure up. I still get a little thick in the throat when I hear this song. Not quite sure what brought it up, other than I thought it an appropriate title for this post...



























7 comments:

  1. Water in arid places is always welcome, but then throw in a few big horns and you've got a very special day on the trail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are such curious animals...staring at us as much as we were staring back :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful artistic sharp pixels to show off our beautiful earth and its mammals, thank you :) And I downloaded a 2014 group photo of the Cowsills by the way to show to my friends who remember that song, just to demonstrate how differently we all have aged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri, A little silver on top doesn't change how they can sing that song :)

      Delete
  3. I really like the look of Zion with the water and clouds. Great photos. Looks like the many pools area? It’s quite a change from the conditions when I was there. Appears there’s more moisture coming... Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...Many Pools. Good eye. After 162 days without a drop of rain (a record) it finally opened up...3 days straight of sweet, sweet rain. And then our perfect 70 degree days went to 40's. Then there was the mud. But we're back to sunshine for now...did the 8 mile loop with hand weights again, with clear skies and stunning views of Zion's walls. Heading into some snow forecasted for Thanksgiving. Bring it on!

      Delete
  4. A World Remarkable place...thanks for taking us there!

    A &D

    ReplyDelete

If you like reading blog posts...from any blogger...consider leaving a "tip" in the form of a "comment" to the author, lest the blog might disappear from perceived lack of interest.